What is Piyo?
It’s not only the best of Pilates and Yoga with a jolt of speed to give you full cardio, strength and flexibility training but so much more!
What equipment is needed?
None! Now you can carve every inch of your body, using your body’s weight to perform a series of continuous, targeted moves, to burn fat as you redefine every single muscle. No weights. No jumps. Just hardcore results.
What type of work-outs are on the DVD’s?
8 work-outs on 3 dvds plus a BONUS work-out! Work-outs range from 25 to 45 minutes each.
- Align: The Fundamentals – Learn Piyo terminology, proper alignment, modifications while Charlene takes you through a strengthening flow.
- Strength Intervals – A non-stop body carving, calorie incinerating work-out. Alternate between intervals of hard core body weight resistance exercises and heart-rate elevating athletic moves, melting away fat and promoting long, lean muscle development.
- Core – This ab-centric work-out hits your powerhouse from every angle, building a strong core while creating flat, sculpted and tone abs and back.
- Define: Lower Body – Will gently, yet effectively shape and tone everything from your glutes, hamstrings, quads and calves.
- Define: Upper Body – Chisels away at your upper body, shaping your arms and sculpting your shoulders.
- Sculpt – Uses varying tempos to keep your muscles under tension for longer periods of time.
- Sweat – 30 minute traditional Piyo work-out, which incorporates effective dynamic conditioning, fast paced cardio, yoga-flows, body weight resistance, strength training, athletic moves and ab work.
- Drench – Start off with a warm-up and stretch of the upper and lower body, followed by a power section increasing your heart rate and on to your lower body to improv muscle endurance, balance and flexibility.
- BONUS: Piyo Buns – Designed to lift, redefine and tighten your backside.
I haven’t worked out in forever. Will I be able to do the work-out programs?
It doesn’t matter if you’re a fitness pro or a beginner. Piyo is accessible for ALL fitness levels! There is a modifier in every workout!
How do I get started defining myself?
Order here >> or fill out the form below and we’ll go from there!