What is the P90x3?
If P90x and P90x2 had a baby it would be P90x3 because Tony Horton has taken everything learned in those first two fitness programs and created something completely new and it’s only 30 minutes! The program lasts 90 days with 6 (or 7 if you want) work-outs a week!
Read more about my personal journey and results from this program here!
What comes in the P90x3 Challenge pack?
- 8 DVD set, which contains 16 intense work-outs
- Month supply of Shakeology (flavor of your choice)
- Fitness guide
- Nutrition guide
- work-out calendar
What type of work-outs are on the DVD’s?
- Total Synergistics – A full-body resistance workout that triggers fast, powerful changes to your body’s composition.
- The Challenge – Strengthen your entire upper body by stacking push-ups and pull-ups in ways you’ve probably never seen.
- Incinerator – Bring It ’til there’s nothing left to bring. A full burnout session that pushes you past your limits
- Eccentric Upper – Time under tension is the key to creating lean-muscle growth fast. This upper-body blast will have you begging for mercy.
- Eccentric Lower – You’ll be slowing down the eccentric (or negative) half of each movement to carve a ripped lower body—faster.
- The Warrior – When you need a one-size-fits-all workout that can be done anytime, anywhere, this is your drill.
- Agility X – This fusion of aerobic and anaerobic energy improves your precision, flexibility, balance, and strength
- Triometrics – Increase your speed and power in a fraction of the time with this explosive next-generation plyo workout.
- Decelerator – Balance your ability to go up strong and come down safe with multi-angle deceleration training
- CVX – Now resistance is combined with intervals to give you that full-body burn and power up your core.
- MMX – Burn fat by taxing your strength, endurance, and flexibility with this martial arts-based cardio workout
- Accelerator – Increase your cardiovascular and muscular efficiency, resulting in more bang for your fat-burning buck.
Core, Flexibility and Balance Work-outs:
- X3 Yoga – A flow-style practice that improves your musculoskeletal flexibility, balance, stamina, and core strength.
- Pilates X – Power your core, gain muscle elasticity, and stabilize your joints, as Pilates fundamentals meet modern science.
- Isometrix – Isometric contraction combined with instability—this workout gives you an unshakable platform to work from.
- Dynamix – Increase your range of motion, flexibility, and stabilization to help maximize the results you get from every routine.
What Equipment do I need for the work outs?
- Mat, yoga or other (optional)
- Weights or bands
- Pull-up bar or bands
- Cross training shoes
Am I going to bulk up doing this program?
Only if you want to. The program gives you 4 different plans to follow to get the results you want.
- Mass – To bulk up, Mass is your program of choice!
- Classic – Total body fitness and the most popular program. A balance of cardio and resistance, along with the standard Muscle Confusing perks associated with the P90X system, will help you gain muscle, lose fat, and move better!
- Lean – Wanting a more toned look? Lean and classic are similar but instead of muscular hypertrophy you’ll target functionality, mobility, and cardiovascular fitness. You’ll still gain some muscle, you’ll still lose fat, and you’ll still get strong; you’ll just stay lean!
- Doubles – For the extremer challenger! Two work-outs a day. This is recommended once you’ve completed one of the above 3 plans first.
I haven’t worked out in forever. Will I be able to do the work-out programs?
Absolutely! The program comes with modified versions of each exercise. I personally found the first week to be the hardest with a lot of modifications but as each week went on I got better and better!
I’m looking for a more intense work-out. Can I get that out of this program?
You most certainly can! Each exercise is already intense but if you need just a bit more push there are advanced moves as well.
What is Shakeology?
Shakeology is a nutritional protein shake that provides a variety of healthy nutrients in a low-calorie formula. You can use it as a meal replacement for weight loss or simply to ensure your body gets all the nutrients it needs. For more details check out my Shakeology page.
Does the program come with a meal plan?
You will receive a nutritional guide to follow as well as some recipes for the 90 days to help maximize your results because you can certainly out eat any work-out and we don’t want all that hard work to be lost!
What happens when the 90 days are over?
Well that’s up to you. If you have a new goal and are looking to lose even more weight then start another round of P90x3 or if you’re extreme try the doubles, I mean you can do what you want you own the program! If you’re happy with your results and want to maintain them then the program has got you covered with a maintenance plan!
How do I get started?
Order here >> or fill out this form below and we’ll go from there!